Principal Associate,Online Services - Treasury Mngt -Richmond, VA-732188
The Online Services Operations team, part of the Treasury Services Operations team which delivers on four outcomes for Treasury Management customers in our Commercial and Retail Bank.
Transaction initiation and receipt
Resolution of transaction exceptions including notification, repair & fulfillment
Production and delivery of value added information associated with transactions
Security of dollars and data
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, this position will work closely with Treasury Services/Payment Operations partners as well as IT, product management and customer service to ensure that customer satisfaction and customer experience goals are met.
Overall Purpose of Job
The Online and Reconciliations Services team facilitates or delivers on these customer promises by
Contributing to the design and implementation of the process of notification and information delivery in the appropriately secure environment across TS/PO and in/out of the information layer between Capital One and our customers (via channels including TOP, EDE, digital, TMOBS)
Centralized reconciliation (GL’s, DDA’s) and control services (i.e. logical security functions) for all other TS/PO teams providing the necessary segregation of duties for those critical operational risk tasks
Online Services key deliverables are ensuring:
Operational design of portal, middleware and file delivery is practical, risk resistant, compliant and efficient and is fully capture in business requirements, functional requirements and operational flow documents
Testing support for system functions and newly designed procedures including test cases, test execution, test defect identification and resolution
All necessary data is available to operations to perform the functions tasks including data mapping and data quality monitoring
Exceptions are minimal and, where present, a secure, effective operational work around is designed and implemented
Needed reconciliation of dollars and data for migrations (periodic) and at handoff points into and out of information layer (ongoing processes) are designed into the process and operationalized
Communication, teamwork, leadership
- Build solid working relationships with partners: Other Operations teams, IT, Product Management, Client Service and/or Finance
- Act as a reliable partner to business in assessing and addressing business needs including building consensus through the project life cycle of requirements, testing, training and implementation
- Support management and the team by keeping them appropriately informed and working on initiatives as directed, reporting status to management and identifying/escalating issues and risks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years related experience effectively managing bank operations, products or projects
- Experience in online banking and electronic payments and Treasury Management
- Experience with online banking, electronic payments, core banking systems including the FIS suite of products and primary suppliers of TM technology including ACI Enterprise Banker, Fiserv’s PEP+, SMS, Fundtechs’ PAYPLUS and AFS/CMS lockbox platforms are a strong plus
- General understanding of accounting procedures
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Operations
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Glen Allen-Richmond-Knolls 5 (12022)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...