Langan is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer / Manager in our New Haven, CT office. This is an incredible career opportunity that provides for professional growth and responsibility as well as challenging engineering projects. Charged with overseeing and expanding our Geotechnical services group in Connecticut and New England, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and collaborating with a team of professionals, as well as, developing new business and maintaining of existing clients in the Connecticut / New England region. You will be responsible for leading a team and all aspects of the practice, including: the preparation of proposals, geotechnical investigations and reports, construction documents, and construction oversight. You must possess comprehensive field experience associated with subsurface investigations and foundation construction. The candidate will also be responsible for managing within an integrated multidiscipline environment, reviewing and certifying the work of staff and managing performance, running projects, managing billings, maintaining strong billability, and interacting with senior management.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering and M.S. degree with geotechnical specialty;
- Registered Professional Engineer in Connecticut;
- Possess 10 to 15 years of geotechnical related regional experience;
- Demonstrated ability to develop diverse clients and grow a business;
- Proven ability to identify, develop and mentor talent;
- Effectively manage projects from concept through completion;
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, report writing, and project management skills;
- Working knowledge of computers and related geotechnical design software; and,
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. - 10 months ago