Enterprise Solution Selling to Contact Centers- high personal revenue potential
Hiring in Atlanta and other major US cities
Noble Systems Corporation – a growing company and a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions since 1989 – is hiring Sales Account Managers focused on enterprise solution selling of contact center solutions.
The Sales Account Managers are sales representatives that are assigned specific territories or states in the U.S. They will be required to submit a sales plan on a regular basis and within that plan, identify accounts they will be selling into, within their primary and secondary territories they are assigned to cover. Usually, they will receive “blind” inbound sales calls from corporate, as well as being allowed to proactively market the total footprint in their assigned primary and secondary territories.
- Creation and maintenance of Regional Sales Plan, focused on achieving quarterly and yearly quota targets
- Institute and manage new sales initiatives
- Follow Noble Sales Best Practices in Solution Selling
- Deliver sales presentations and create sales strategies for territory
- Provide on-time feedback on pipelines, forecasts, risks and opportunities
- College degree in related field preferred
- 5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in the technology call center contact center space, selling blended, IVR, Digital, Recording, or WFM solutions
- Travel to existing customer and prospects to maintain relationships and drive the sales process
- Exceptional negotiating and sales management skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
Monster - 2 years ago