Primary responsibilities of the
include providing meaningful and actionable insights regarding our web sites and interactive channels.
This position will interact with internal business users to understand the requirements of various web metrics reports and be responsible for the execution of ad-hoc digital analytics reporting.
- Support Bonnier Corporation by analyzing interactive trends, benchmarking and monitoring performance
- Daily/current traffic reporting on website with internal digital analytics program
- Monitor and provide performance metrics for marketing campaigns, SEM/SEO and other audience development efforts
- Ensure data integrity and proper technical implementation of analytics tags both on core sites and syndicated content across digital platforms
- Maintain consistent reporting framework which provides actionable insights accessible across the company.
- Support interactive analytics platform on an ongoing basis, ensuring platform meets needs of the business and is consistent across titles.
- Other activities as determined by department head.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BA/BS in Marketing or Statistics
- Familiarity or experience with online marketing and key measures of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exposure/knowledge of an enterprise-level web analytics package from Omniture, Visual Sciences (formerly Web Side Story), Google Analytics or WebTrends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of Excel.
- Strong knowledge of internet marketing
- Strong analytics skills and experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Bonnier Corporation - 18 months ago
Packing Salade Niçoise for a typical afternoon cruising the bay on your yacht? If so, you would be a target reader of Bonnier Corporation,...