Do you have what it takes to support our business goal of providing world class account management? Then you’re the candidate we’re looking for to fill the National Account Executive opening on our Sales Support and Client Administration team.
In this role you will maintain national account client relationships at the highest level within the client’s organization. You will serve as the central communication hub for the client, partner service companies, and internal departments. You will assist the sales teams in identifying and executing organic growth strategies.
To accomplish this you will:
- Provide superior account management services to attain strategic account growth and retention goals.
- Work with internal departments and Partner technical and operations managers to resolve complex service issues .
- Maintain accurate records of all client communications in client management database.
- Provide comprehensive client reports to communicate results and history of service, quality, account growth, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years client management of accounts with annual revenues exceeding $250,000.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Power Point.
- Familiarity with long-term sales process, account retention and sales support.
- Proven written/verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Up to 25% overnight travel
Copesan - 19 months ago