Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Senior level customer-facing operations role that is directly responsible for managing the delivery of contracted Managed Print Services and Solutions. Duties include managing daily operations to ensure SLA’s are achieved, managing revenue & profit targets and achieving customer satisfaction objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for operational management and execution of a Managed Services Statement of Work for multiple large enterprise accounts.
Participate in regular meetings with key customer contacts to discuss contracted SLA performance, resolve open issues and identify emerging business needs.
- Responsible for developing strong customer relationships and achieving high customer satisfaction ratings to ensure a long term relationship with Lexmark.
Responsible to understand client needs and business initiatives to assist the sales team with the identification of additional software & solutions opportunities to increase Lexmark revenue while delivering additional value to the customer.
Financial responsibility for ongoing operations including cost management, inventory management, accounts receivable and gross margin; provide Revenue and Expense forecast for each client as part of the Monthly Outlook Process
Manage, recruit, hire and train onsite employees as needed to support delivery of contracted services.
EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Experience required in face to face interaction w/Customers in an Operations/Service Delivery role; handling issue resolution, proposal discussions, general service delivery concerns, etc
- 5+ years experience in an operations management role
- Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
- Experience managing multi-disciplined, potentially internationally dispersed teams.
- Significant experience and demonstrated ability to interact and present to clients, including executive level
- Previous responsibility for directly managing a profit & loss (P&L) Statement
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite including, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. MS Visio and MS Access preferred; working knowledge and MS office suite basic skills are required
- Well developed oral & written communication skills including proposals, statements of work and customer negotiations.
- BA/BS/BBA degree in Business or equivalent experience
- English language fluency
How To Apply
- Six Sigma, Lean, TQM or other business process improvement methodology preferred
- PMP, CMM certification preferred
- MBA in finance, administration or operations a plus
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 23 months ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...