Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Our Client, a Mesa architectural firm (in business for 20 years), is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to execute the day-to-day marketing efforts. This is a full-time, salaried position.
The ideal candidate for this position has 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or related fields and can work in a fast-paced work environment. He/she also should know how to get results with the media, be dialed in to current events, social media and marketing trends and have knowledge of local and national media and trends. He/she should have a passion for architecture.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Creating/originating a marketing and PR plan for the firm, including mailings, award submissions, developing contributing articles to industry publication
- Working with Business Development team to formulate and implement business development tactics, including overall strategy, writing proposals and company positioning.
- Managing the marketing process and materials.
- Writing verbiage/copy.
- Producing in-house and outsourced materials.
- Creating final output.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy business development and marketing files.
- Providing technical and creative support in to the form of business development deliverables, proposals, presentations, web, e-mail and direct mail pieces through organized scheduling and coordination of all parties involved.
- Developing proposal design and management including deciphering/decoding RFP to determine strategy/approach; delegating and managing responsibilities and deadlines of team members and teaming firms; drafting verbiage; coordinating graphics and layout; and coordinating production and deliver for responses to RFT’s, RGQ’s, etc.
- Maintaining/updating tracking system for RFP’s, RFQ’s, Proposals, etc. and tracking hit rate.
- Assisting in strategy and creation of, winning proposals, presentations and collateral materials designed to secure clients/gain TEG greater exposure.
- Developing presentations to support Business Development proposals and shortlist interviews, as well as prospect presentations.
- Working with the firm’s President, act as the point of contact for external media communications.
- Ensuring all internal/external communications/messages align with corporate initiatives and vision.
- Working with Business development to pioneer a robust firm branding and marketing effort.
- Writing articles, presentations, press releases, award submittals, technical project descriptions, marketing and ad copy.
- Submitting self-produce articles and those developed with professional staff, press releases and award submittals to appropriate publications and organizations concurrent with marketing and media/editorial calendars.
- Maintaining and updating of company website and participating in design updates of management of outsourced technical support.
- Developing, creating and assisting in the completion of all web collateral items related to marketing and business development function. This includes award and project announcements, direct e-mail and e-marketing.
- Creating and maintaining a social media presence.
- Providing administrative support, as needed.
- Attending meetings.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Adobe Package In Design (graphics) proficiency
- Social media experience (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging)
- Writing skills: Please include writing sample
- Ability to succeed and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with results-driven personality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Our Client wants someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about the architecture industry. In a small company, it is a team environment – everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! Candidates who are selected for a first round interview must be prepared to present a portfolio of previous works.
If you are full of big ideas and have a knack of getting results through strategic marketing and social media efforts, then we look forward to meeting you! Competitive rewards package: Base with bonus potential and benefits (Medical, Vacation, Holidays, IRA) plus a great working environment. You’ll have a cell phone, iPad and covered parking! To apply for this position, please email your resume and writing sample. Those who do not provide a writing sample will not be considered. No phone calls please. (We will consider out-of-state applicants; however, there is no relocation package.) EOE.
Indeed - 23 months ago