Education and Experience: - Previous kitchen experience. Skills and Abilities: - Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques. - Be a certified food service handler. Donohoe Hospitality Services is always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry.
We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply. Restaurant Kitchen Supervisor Position Summary: Responsible for supervising and overseeing the kitchen operations for restaurant, banquets and room service. Essential Functions: 1. Utilize a hands on approach to training and developing kitchen staff.
2. Ability to instill safety and sanitation habits in all employees. 3. Ensure that the level of quality, portion control and plate presentation is adhered to consistently.
4. Consistently check line plating and quality. 5. Assist in inventory control.
6. Supervise daily food preparation for assigned areas. 7. Assist in the purchasing process.
8. Approve purchase deliveries and maintain equipment and supplies. 9. Prep, stock and rotate line to ensure ample supply of products is maintained.
10. Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook. Education and Experience: - Previous kitchen experience. Skills and Abilities: - Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques.
- Be a certified food service handler.
Hcareers.com - 4 years ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...