Review claims for adjudication, adjustment, billing, coding, compliance and reimbursement.
High school education or equivalent. 2-4 years of claim processing and medical billing experience in a managed care environment or physician’s office experience preferred.
- Review, investigate, adjust and resolve claims, claim appeals, inquiries, and inaccuracies in payment of claims upon request from Claims Supervisor.
- Review and resolve pending claims.
- Maintain appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Conduct Coordination of Benefits inquiries.
- Enter first time claims into AMISYS, on a limited basis.
- May process and apply refunds.
- Work mandatory overtime as needed.
Centene Corporation - 5 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...