Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Personnel & Social Services
The Defense Personnel Services Business Unit has approximately 2000 employees and operates at hundreds of locations across the United States and overseas in Korea, Japan, Italy, and Germany. We provide personnel services to military personnel, military families, and civilians working for the military. Our capabilities address a wide range of managed services, as well as the complete military lifecycle which includes recruitment, to active duty through retirement.
-Participates in the development, testing, maintenance and delivery of training and educational programs and related materials in support of complex products and/or procedures.
-Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
-May assist with updating course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
-May work with engineering, technical support and manufacturing to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Maintain appropriate certifications in compliance with Department of Defense Information Assurance Workforce directives and regulations
• Have documented experience utilizing routing protocols includingimplementing Cisco equipment
• Have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
• Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is preferred
• A bachelors degree is preferred; a major in information technology or computer science or equivalent is preferred, but not required
• Possess and maintain a Secret level clearance.
Employment Type: Full time
Career Level: Mid Career
Serco , Inc. - 15 months ago
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...