Safely operates a tractor-trailer combination with a GVW capacity of up to 80,000 pounds, to pick up, transport and deliver goods to customers. Abides by all Federal, State and local laws and J Rayl Transport policies and procedures. Properly secures cargo and handles freight as needed. Picks up and delivers loads at and to all requested locations. Conducts truck/trailer inspections and completes all required documentation. Provides friendly customer service and always displays a can do attitude and approach when interacting with customers. Completes additional paperwork and performs other duties as assigned.
Why not make J Rayl you last company and a lasting Career?
J Rayl strongly believes in taking care of our Partner Owner Operators.
- 12 months verifiable experience
- Please no felonies in last 7 years
- Cell phone
- Current DOT Inspection
- Current DOT Physical
- Professional drivers with fairly clean records
- No DUI within last 5 years
- Long lengths of haul and short haul
- No minimum truck age requirements
- No Trailer Lease fee
- Weekly miles range 2500-3200
- Gross Weekly Settlements range from $2900-5600 per WEEK
- Additional pay for multiple stops, detention time, layover, driver unload
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Fuel Card
- Fuel Discount program
- High Fuel Surcharge
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Pay
- Base Plate Program
- No touch freight
- Bobtail and physical Damage Insurance Available
- Company paid Liability and Cargo Insurance
- Referral bonus
- 1 day Orientation
- Paper Logs – Peoplenet if you want it.
- Want to run under your own Authority? We can do that to!
- A place to retire from!
- Sign on Bonus
"You’re a good driver. Everyone wants to hire you. Most want to take advantage of you. JRayl is different. We’re growing...