Business Leader - EST Control Office (Job Number: 130289)
Location - United States-CO-Highlands Ranch
Organization - Technology
Job - Business Process
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Business Leader will be responsible for designing and implementing key performance indicators for Emerging Service and Technologies. This includes managing and driving metrics so as to improve the service level that the group provides to its customers.
- Design key performance metrics to measure effectiveness and productivity
- Metrics management implementation and operational reviews
- Create awareness and training for the operational processes that are deployed
- Financial management, ensuring actuals are aligned with budget forecast
- Track and manage the level of automation activities within the group
- Manage the service level and performance of all the group’s service providers
- Contract management
- Vendor management
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills, especially working closely with senior levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8+ years’ experience including at least 2 years of experience in a management role
- Experience in business operations, application support, service management tools, processes and techniques
- Ability to plan, organize and adapt in a multi-tasking environment, managing multiple issues and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with ITIL concepts and other industry recognized frameworks
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...