- Responsible for achievement of critical success factors including safety, quality, delivery/lead-time, cost/inventory management
- Drive Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for machining area:
- Quality-Aggressively lead reduction of Scrap and Rework through data analysis and implementation of root cause analysis
- Productivity-Identify and facilitate implementation of set-up reduction
- Availability-Coordinate with Maintenance on equipment availability analysis and improvement
- Responsible for coordinating and administering welder qualification testing and new welder entrance testing
- Responsible for Heat Treat furnace calibration, software and process procedures
- Assure that objectives are attained without violation of union contract
- Coordinate and communicate with all levels of the organization (formal and informal presentations)
- Develop Best Practices and Procedures. Implement and communicate through visual workplace, formal training and area meetings
- Participate in development of capital spending plan and support implementation of new capital technology resulting in improved asset management
- Responsible for supporting implementation of Lean processes as appropriate
- Provide coverage for direct supervisor in their absence
- Print reading (GD&T); use of measurement tools/equipment
- Strong PC skills with MicroSoft Suite including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience in manufacturing including machining, fabrication, assembly required
- Lean Manufacturing, Synchronous Flow, SMED and TPM practices a plus
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with business system work reporting a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in Welding, Material Joining, Material Science or similar discipline
Fisher Controls International LLC, an Emerson Process Management business is the largest control valve manufacturer in the world. Industry standard products as well as an emphasis on product research and testing enables the development of new Fisher® control valves to solve production, processing, and distribution needs for the following major industries: chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, mining and metals, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical.
For more information please visit www.fisher.com .
Experience the Rewards
A career with the Emerson Process Management, Fisher business provides an excellent benefits package which, based on location, may include the following benefits: medical, prescription drug and dental plans; vision; 401k with company match; pension plan; company paid life, AD&D, and travel insurance; educational assistance in form of tuition reimbursement; short-term and long-term disability plans; matching gift program; wellness incentive program; and generous holiday and vacation plans.
Who May Apply
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is Fisher policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age , and any other factor prohibited by law.
Emerson Process Management (www.emersonprocess.com), an Emerson business, is a leader in helping businesses automate their production,...