We are looking for a Web Designer to join our E-Commerce team. Appropriate applicants should enjoy a challenge and thrive in a non-stop work environment with the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
Successful Candidates would possess:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Ability to design immersive layouts and templates and convert them into standards compliant HTML/CSS
- Troubleshoot & resolve cross browser display issues
- Ability to optimize high resolution images and graphics for the web
- College degree in related field or a minimum of 3-5 years web design experience is required
- Able to design and code with responsive/adaptive design techniques
- Optimize high resolution images and graphics for the web
- Experience with online video methodologies
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Experience with emerging web technologies (HTML5/CSS3)
-Company matched 401k
-Vacation and sick time
Authentic Jobs - 5 months ago
Stuller Inc. manufactures and distributes finished jewelry, mountings and findings, diamonds and color gemstones, jewelers' tools and...