Loss Prevention Officers - This hourly position is responsible for the detection, apprehension, or deterrence of Customer and Associate activity that would otherwise result in a loss to Company assets. LP Officers Assist in promoting and monitoring compliance to Company policies and procedures related to theft prevention, safety, and inventory control. Further promotes awareness and training within various areas of operational execution. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Monitors customer`s activities in the store for potential theft.
- Completes all incident and investigation reports, and all paperwork related to audits and other shortage control programs.
- Assists Loss Prevention Supervisor in conducting internal theft investigations.
- Completes audits of operational, safety, and inventory control related procedures.
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background, security, law enforcement preferred.
- Ability to make decisions in stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Lpjobs.com - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...