We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Customer Service Representative (CSR) to manage a designated territory.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is charged with the goal of gaining access and providing supplies and materials to health care physician (HCP) targets and/or support staff in target offices that are defined by the client. Additionally, the CSR is responsible for developing business and service relationships with all medical and office staff of targeted medical practices through understanding and meeting the needs of the practices. Through the appropriate channels, coordination will be maintained between the client contact and CSR contact. The CSR will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the targeted offices in the assigned territory according to a call plan and/or action/business plan. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is critically important. Participation in training and development programs, with a focus on service and customer satisfaction, is essential. Resourcefulness, thorough follow-up and the ability to work independently without constant supervision are required skills Key Responsibilities: *Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Identify Medical Practice’s needs and develop a dependency on the CSR to meet those needs to better operate the practice
- Distribute samples and accurately record sample transactions in accordance with PDMA, Company Policy and CIA where applicable.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of resources for all designated products and service items.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate customer service practices using all resources including disease state educational materials, patient education materials, coupons and/or savings cards.
- Contact and deliver proficient customer service calls to a defined list of indicated Loyal Mature Brand Targets.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of assigned practices.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Complete administrative reports as required and communicate electronically daily.
- Participate in training and development programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Science and/or Hospitality Industry/Service background with strong academic accomplishments, internship, documented history of achievement, and work experience throughout education.
- 6 months B2B experience in goods or services, non-sales or 1-2 years business/work experience non-sales and strong focus in customer care/customer service.
- Limited sales experience of 1 to 2 years coupled with strong customer service background is a consideration. (Pharmaceutical Customer Service or like experience )
Skill Preference: *Strong desire and passion for people, customers, and customer satisfaction.
- Highly effective communicator with demonstrated planning and organizing skills.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and energy.
- Independant and self-motivated
- Ability to analyze information for improved performance
- Proficientcy in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. *Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Car Allowance
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health - 2 years ago
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...