The Instructor is responsible for delivering classroom instruction to corporate forensic investigators, with advanced computer skills, on our Enterprise Response, Auditing and Discovery series course. This position provides complex instruction on forensic evidence acquisition methodology and instruction on the functionality and usage of the EnCase Enterprise Edition software product. |
To effectively provide training and instruction in the following areas of computer forensic investigation:
· Advanced data recovery techniques and an in-depth study of file systems.
· Reviewing and reinforcing the EnCase Computer Forensic Methodology.
· Addressing technical issues associated with NTFS file systems.
· Recovering NTFS artifacts and addressing technical issues associated with SCSI drives using
· Hardware RAID and software RAID. Macintosh, Linux and UNIX file systems, ISO 9660
and Joliet file systems.
· Partition recovery
· Programming using EnScript.
· Network intrusion investigations.
· Course development
- Advanced technical knowledge in computer hardware and software technology.
- Min. 3 years experience conducting computer forensic investigations.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Company’s forensic software products.
- Experience developing and conducting complex, well-structured training programs.
- Above average quantitative analytical ability.
- Strong knowledge of IT security and network administration concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Guidance Software Inc. - 23 months ago