Auto req ID 31731BR Posting Title Pizza Hut Delivery Driver - 010019 Job Description
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
- A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old .
- Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company – and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Address 201 S White Horse Pk City Magnolia State NJ Zip 08049
When it comes to tossing around dough, no one does it more often than Pizza Hut. The unit of YUM! Brands operates the world's #1 pizza chain...