Position: Infrastructure Consulting- Workplace Technology Analyst
Technology Growth Platform
Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA
100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
Technology Consulting (TC) falls within the TGP organization and provides services aimed at improving the strategic intent, transforming economics and effectiveness, and the overall design, of a company's information technology capabilities and/or functions. Information technology capabilities include IT planning and management, IT processes and approaches, and IT assets that provide the operational components necessary to run applications.
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industrie
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Receive continuous training
- Gain rapid career progression
Workplace Technology and Collaboration covers end-user computing solutions that deliver a high-performance work environment for organizations. Solutions are oriented around desktop transformations, messaging transformations, collaborative/productivity technology, and efficient deployment methodologies. Accenture uses information technology to automate common workplace activities. We team closely with our clients to help them shape a Next Generation Workplace and implement the work processes and IT infrastructure required to deliver high performance. Our solutions enable organizations to achieve significant competitive business advantage in workforce productivity improvements and efficiencies
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop professional skills including: project management, status reporting, issue tracking and risk management.
- Develop technical skills across IT infrastructure domains including: network, end user computing and data center.
- Develop business analysis skills including: process design, business case development and change management.
- Participate on a team designing, building, testing or deploying end user computing solutions.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver high quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- 100% travel (Monday - Friday)
- Minimum of 1 year of professional work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience with end user computing technologies such as: desktop computing, mobile computing, messaging, identity management desktop virtualization or application virtualization.
- Minimum of 1 year of business analysis experience including activities such as: process design, business case development, release management or change management.
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skills Required:
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Technical skills in deploying one or more of the following: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange, VDI (VMWare, Citrix, etc.)
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 18 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...