Reporting to the Vice President, Marine ION’s GeoVentures Sales Manager is responsible for Multi-Client sales, and market development for ION BasinSpan products and solutions, including developing relationships with key executives and managers in major Oil and Gas Companies, along with maximizing customer satisfaction. The manager develops sales plans and strategies to strengthen customer relationships and insure market objectives are met. We have multiple opportunities across the globe which include Houston, Calgary, UK, Norway, etc
- Develop and support emerging new market segments thru new technology and or geographic expansion.
- Develop new customers for ION processing business units in each center.
- Develop Sales presentations/material consistency within Business Units.
- Coordinate activities within the company in order to develop the market for ION BasinSpans throughout North America.
- Research and share competitor information to build the ION value proposition.
- Secure Oil Company funding and budget data for forecasting future ION Business Units requirements.
- Market ION’s extensive seismic data library to domestic and international Oil & Gas Companies with offices in North America that are ultimately responsible for licensing decisions.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Multi-client library sales experience.
- Able to work well in a team role with shared client relationship management.
- Proven sales success within the seismic domain required to promote GeoVentures solutions including seismic data acquisition, processing, and interpretation.
- Ability to forecast sales targets and manage to goals.
- Comprehensive technical background in both seismic data processing and direct sales and marketing experience in geophysical exploration products and services through a broad technical understanding of the upstream oil and gas industry.
- A proven track record in articulating value propositions to global E&P client companies with the ability to devise and communicate geophysical solutions.
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role handling client companies such as BP, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Shell, Chevron and National Oil Companies.
- Must be able to make complex decisions and customer commitments in real-time.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Oil & Gas Company to promote use of ION technology and solutions.
- Understanding and comprehensive experience of Account Management.
- Demonstrated ability to close complex projects with all our clients including National Oil Companies.
- A proven track record of developing and closing multi-million dollar contracts with sales in excess of $20 million a year.
ION GEOPHYSICAL CORPORATION - 14 months ago