BAYADA Home Health Care |
is currently seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian, RD for a part time or per diem opportunity performing home care visits in Camden County, New Jersey. Prior home care experience preferred, but not required. As a home care Registered Dietitian, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 250 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Develop and implement a nutritional Plan of Care which is based on an assessment of nutritional needs as part of the client's total Plan of Care.
- Revise Plan of Care as needed. Evaluate and report results appropriately.
- Work with the referring physician and interdisciplinary group to provide appropriate counseling to individuals and families/caregivers in the home setting.
- Consult with clients, families and staff regarding special dietary regimens and nutritional requirements as applicable.
- Educate and instruct on nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection and economics, and adapt plans to the individual's diagnosis as directed.
- Reevaluate nutritional care by providing home follow-up care either at the client's residence or by phone.
- Continually assess and revise the dietary care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Attend case conferences as appropriate. Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
- A current Registered Dietitian in New Jersey
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Registered Dietitian
- A Bachelor's degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript
- Master's degree a plus
- Maintain membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, if required by state regulation
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Bayada - 18 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...