Join the World’s Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee ! As a Branch Manager Trainee, you are responsible for driving your own career, we just provide the fuel! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: sales, operations, customer service, finance & accounting management, revenue management, fleet management, and most importantly: people management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Our successful training employees have the ability to earn up to $40,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals. You will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 1 year! Our promotions don’t stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the Training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
As a Branch Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for:
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Support branch’s business plan by assisting the Branch Manager
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- Hertz Sponsored Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
*Successful candidates will initially be employed in our Branch Manager training program as a Manager Trainee.
To be successful in this role, our ideal employees typically have:
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Bending and twistin
Pushing and pulling
Other – Please specify
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
All candidates with a college degree are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...