We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career to the next level.
Agilex is seeking an Automation Developer for our Justice and Homeland Security Sector. Candidate must have a strong background and experience in Web Application front-end and back-end scripting and automation.
- Work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding automation test strategies
- Assist with design of test scenarios and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
- Execute automated testing on both Web Front end and back end systems. Ability to test at an API level such as via Web Services, JMS Queue, or other back end service
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation
- 2-3 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using J2EE technologies or related technologies, and 4+ years overall IT
- 3-5 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Java, XML/XSLT/WSDL, Web Services, SOAP, JSP
- Key technology experience in areas such as J2EE, XML, Web Services and SOA
- Knowledge of change management tools, like Subversion
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit
- Must have experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Strong written and communication skills
"2011 GREATER WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR ($25-75M category)"
- Professional consulting experience and background required
- Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive implementation experience
- Must be a team player and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned projects, issues and problems. Several projects will usually be active at the same time, so the ability to multitask is essential to success for this position
- Must have a B.S. in Computer Science or related area of study and be eligible to work in the United States
- United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and hold a U.S. Public Trust
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex - 2 years ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...