Responsible for providing excellent customer service, and executing marketing-related requirements, such as ad set-up and takedown, promotional set-up, and replenishment of promotional merchandise. As applicable, this position will assist in executing visual programs and creating visually compelling merchandise displays, fixtures and store layouts.
• Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience
• Partners with selling associates, sales support associates and cashiers to provide superior customer service (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones, ring register)
• Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience
• Sets and maintains sales floor to national merchandising and presentation standards
• Sets plan-o-grams, endcaps, bulk stacks, pad resets, and typicals
• Performs promotional ad setup and take down without error or omission
• Performs accurate count updates and inventory adjustments
• Prints, sorts, and sets non-promotional, promotional, and seasonal signing, including store-wide and event signing, if the assigned team is designated to perform this activity
• Footwear: Maintains a neat and orderly stock room to facilitate identification of merchandise to be brought to the sales floor
• Footwear: Utilizes pull list and Fill Floor processes to replenish sales floor
• Footwear: Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from the stock room for maximum in-stock position
• Hardlines: Performs Fill Floor process, placing merchandise on the sales floor after Backroom Associates have brought items to the staging area
• Hardlines: Performs Out of Stock process, creating pull list and subsequently placing merchandise on the sales floor after Backroom Associates have brought items to the staging area
• Hardlines: Ensures maximum in-stock condition by actively stocking sales floor throughout the day with merchandise that has been pulled to the staging area by Backroom Associates
• Adheres to merchandise protection standards
• Fully optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable: Protection Agreements, Merchandise Replacement Agreements, and other miscellaneous income opportunities)
• Uses basic internet navigation to access and print information/reports
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Basic reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills
• Basic internet navigation
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...