Why do people in the C-Suite listen to you? The same reason they look to us: targeted solutions.
You're smart, creative, and persistent, so you see business opportunities others miss. You also know how to charm gatekeepers, impress CEO's, and immediately earn their confidence. These make you an ideal New Business Development professional for Total Source -the fastest growing division of ADP, an admired Fortune 300 company.
As one of our top-down sales professionals, you will:
At ADP, you'll find powerful resources for career-long success, such as:
- Offer clients a full-suite of HR administration solutions that relieve them of the enormous burdens of being an employer
- Target and cold-call CEO's and other decision-makers in a protected territory
- Devise solutions that companies simply cannot refuse
- Leverage your know-how and self-assurance to turn prospects into clients
- Cross-sell our customizable, in-demand services to an existing base of clients
Uniting insight, concern and passion, you find and design perfect client solutions.
- All the elbow room you need to turn your insights into solutions and profits
- A competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions and annual incentive trips
- A package of comprehensive benefits that begin day one (pension, stock, and more)
- World-class training, constant support, and a promote from within mindset
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Reaching and persuading C-suite people demands more than just sales savvy.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V. We believe that diversity leads to strength.
- Be able to understand and simplify complex challenges, constructing appropriate solutions from our array of deliverables
- Have a quantifiable track record (3-10 years) in a quota-driven sales and business development capacity
- Demonstrate a knack for prospecting and selling non-commodities-ideally technical services, outsourcing, business products, or human resources solutions
- Naturally develop close, consultative relationships with executives who see you as a confidant
Area of Interest:
United States, Chandler, AZ
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...