One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for the supervision of employees who perform service and installation of products in a "field condition".
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Must be experienced in safely installing, removing, repairing, assembling, disassembling, and testing Wellhead equipment (casing heads, casing spools, tubing heads, valves, etc.) in shop, onshore, and offshore environments in accordance with Weatherford and Original Equipment Manufacturer procedures
- Responsible for Service Operations
- Receive service related calls and scheduling of personnel
- Training of all service personnel in job functions and procedures
- Oversee maintenance of service equipment and vehicles
- Control of service related expenditures
- Measure and evaluate service performance
- Oversee service procedures
- Maintain clean and safe environment
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- MUST have previous Wellhead experience.
- Extensive operational and maintenance knowledge of Wellhead equipment
- 5 years previous Wellhead equipment service and repair experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford - 2 years ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...