1. Reviews and interprets instructions on job ticket.
2. Log-in and out of job tracking systems.
3. Fill out bindery rosters, load tags and get quality control sign-offs.
4. Performs folder operations. Sets-up and adjusts feeder; sets-up and adjusts folder;
set-up and adjusts delivery; setup and adjust document converter, operates folder; sets-up folder for special processes (perforating, scoring, slitting/trimming, gluing).
5. Performs cutting operations; cuts stock on guillotine; does finish cutting on guillotine; performs calculations; removes or replaces knives on cutter/trimmers.
6. Performs booklet making stitching operations; sets-up stitcher, set-up cover feeder; does minor stitcher head maintenance.
7. Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual matters.
8. Performs other tasks as requested.
Job Requirements: Thorough understanding of bindery equipment operation. Ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up. Requires good math skills. Reliability through attendance, punctuality and attention to work station. Must demonstrate positive safety attitude.
Generally high school or GED required , plus 5 years specialized craft training or apprenticeship in bindery operations with emphasis on setting up folders, gluers, stitcher’s and cutter’s. Must be able to do all reasonable repairs and maintenance on all bindery equipment. Must be able to create all types of bindery layouts for Print Coordinators. Moderate physical activity.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.