Basic Purpose: To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; consumer and real estate lending products; and credit/debit cards.
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic teller/cashier experience and/or basic customer service experience that included cash handling
- Proficiency speaking, reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with individuals in difficult situations
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to work in a high volume customer service environment
- Familiarity in the use of a PC and associated software and the ability to navigate multiple screens on a PC
Reports to: Supervisor, Branch Operations or Assistant Manager, Branch Operations.
- Experience in a customer service position, preferably in a financial institution, which included duties such as operating and balancing a cash drawer and/or providing face-to-face customer assistance
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Address: 7012 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA
Navy Federal Credit Union - 16 months ago
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...