IT Architect - Infrastructure
Infrastructure Architect Skills needed:
- Possess technical leadership capabilities including building and day to day leading of a small team
- Experience implementing technical solutions in large environments
- Knowledgeable in Architectural Development practices
- Desirable knowledge of the IAA framework originally developed by IBM
- Innovative thinker that has an interest in maintaining a vendor mentality for solution delivery
We are also seeking an IT Applications Architect for same client.
- Experience designing and/or implementing virtual infrastructure
- Experience designing and/or implementing large networks
- Knowledge of VMware, F5 or Cisco products a plus
Benefits: HTC*s competitive package includes besides compensation health, dental, vision, Disability cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k annual match up to $1500 and paid vacation.
- For additional details and quickest response, please contact directly at 763-657-7170 or email David.Elhard@HTCinc.com and include current resume and contact info. **
HTC Global Services, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard