Video R&D Engineer
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are technical in nature. U. S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire media ecosystem! At Intel, in our next generation video group you will be involved in research, design, development and implementation of advanced next generation video technologies. Specifically, you will work on development of advanced new video compression algorithms and technologies as well as work with most recent state-of-the-art video standards. You can work as a sole contributor or work with team members to push forward the state-of-the-art of video today. You will also have an opportunity to work with and influence hardware implementers to have the satisfaction of seeing your contributions realized in practice.
Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with specialization in image/video processing, and the following experience:
1. 3+ years' experience in R&D of video compression technologies and standards.
2. 5 year experience in software implementation in C/C++ of video processing technologies.
3. In-depth expertise in development of compression algorithms, tools, and technologies related to upcoming video standard such as HEVC and recent video standards such as H.264/AVC.
4. Expertise in development of algorithms for adaptive motion compensation, video filtering, codebook search, and entropy coding.
5. Expertise in video processing including edge detection, video segmentation, and region boundary/video object representation.
Intel Contract Employee
Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 19 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...