Provide leadership at our outside warehouse operation
(KPAC facility) to ensure it runs effectively and
at the outside warehouse(s) including meeting all
- Oversees and performs day to day operation activity
safety requirements, organization & layout upkeep,
and housekeeping upkeep.
areas in order to achieve smooth operations.
- Responsible for adequate staffing and coverage of
schedulers to meet shipping & receiving schedule
- Coordinate with Material Handling Group Lead and
vendors and the plant. Ensures the accuracy and
- Unloads and loads all raw material deliveries from
quality of all shipments.
work orders requesting repairs where assistance is
- Assist with inventories of raw materials.
- Responsible for QAD / SAP activities
- Performs minor maintenance checks / tasks and enters
that all employees have knowledge of, understanding,
- Responsible for proper training of staff and ensure
and adherence to safety rules.
stated in company handbook including safety. Ensure
- Follows all company policies and procedures as
that accurate performance and attendance records are
maintained and assist with performance reviews of
personnel assigned to their respective area.
at a level acceptable for audit standards.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the warehouse
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
service, and decision making skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years warehousing experience.
- Good communication, math, organizational, customer
manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and
Division/Department : SoloCup
- Must be computer literate.
Solo Cup Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The...