Applies complex software design principles and procedures to develop PHP, Java Script, CSS, XML and AJAX code. Tests, debugs, and documents code, and creates reports for management. Performs complex tasks based on general instructions, and new assignments using instructions and input from design and test staff. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understands technical requirements and customer product specifications to identify system or database functional objectives.
- Assists in the assessment of customer requirements to identify and allocate derive lower level database module requirements
- Performs peer review of software modules and products at the code level
- Writes code in support of LAMP virtual machine development
- Generates test data and reports utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word
- Designs, develops, modifies, and debugs using PHP, Java Script, CSS, XML and AJAX code
- Designs MySQL database structure and determines approaches to database design
- Reviews code in software version control repository
- Prepares implementation proposals in support of project development
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation
- Analyzes existing programs for comparative analysis and ideas for design
- Formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, and prepares flowcharting
- Designs GUI mockups for review and obtains approval
- Trains users, handles support phone calls and emails
- Assists and trains other logistics programmers
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Cubic Corporation - 21 months ago
Who We Are
Cubic is a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide. We are a leading technology...