Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a world-class provider of cash management, trade finance and trust and securities services for corporations, governments and financial institutions.
At peak levels, GTB processes payments worth up to 1.4 trillion Euros per day and, as of March 31, 2012, is the number one Euro clearer and a top-six US Dollar clearer with more than 60% of overall revenues are generated from clients outside Germany.
Job Title: Account Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Department: Global Transaction Banking
Location: New York
Manage a diverse portfolio of project financing loans including syndicated multi-tranche loans, international cross-border financings, and export credits in the energy, infrastructure, oil and gas, and metals and mining sectors .
You will have:
- Monitor transactions to verify borrower compliance with governing documents including provisions related to budget, base case, insurance, security arrangements, Events of Default and reporting requirements.
- Manage all interactions between borrowers, lenders (bank and institutional investor groups, multilaterals and Export Credit Agencies), independent engineers, legal counsels and internal units.
- Analyze requests for amendments, waivers and consents and liaise with relevant parties.
- Review and approve disbursement requests, monitor draw procedures, manage flow of funds mechanics and internal loan administration.
- Work with Transaction Management Group to ensure that all new transaction documents are finalized to clearly reflect Administrative Agent Services group’s roles and duties and are consistent with the group’s operational guidelines.
- Manage portfolio in compliance with operational policies, procedures and metrics.
- Participate in workout or restructuring situations
- Prepare periodic administrative audits of entire portfolio.
You will be:
- Experience in portfolio management/administrative agency experience in project finance or corporate finance.
- Proven ability to manage highly complex deal structures and understand related deal documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related disciplines (or the relevant international equivalent). An MBA would be a plus.
- Proficiency with software such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail.
- Spanish language skills a plus
At Deutsche Bank, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
Deutsche Bank - 14 months ago
Deutsche Bank AG is one of the top financial groups in the world and the largest bank in Germany, where it operates about 2,000 retail...