ATK Armament Systems (AS) is world's largest supplier of small-caliber ammunition for the military, law enforcement and shooting sports markets. We are a leader in medium caliber systems, advanced propellants and energetics, and tactical systems.
ATK Mission Systems is an industry leader in aerospace composite structures, advanced propulsion systems, precision weapons and integrated aircraft systems. We deliver affordable and cutting edge innovation to customers around the world.
ATK Aerospace Systems leads the industry in solid rocket propulsion systems, satellite components and subsystems, lightweight space deployables and solar arrays. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of our nation's capabilities in space.
ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
- Verify correct set-up of molds, presses, and auxiliary equipment before machine start up.
- Establish proper molding conditions.
- Perform mold changes and sampling runs according to molding schedule.
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of auxiliary equipment, including granulators, conveyors, liquid temperature controls, and mold electrical controls.
- Make minor repairs to machines and equipment and notify proper personnel of necessary major repairs.
- Relieve other molding technicians on breaks and in the event of absenteeism.
- Train and assist machine operators
- Responsible for adherence to Quality Specifications for all products.
- Follow and promote all safety and environmental procedures
- Promote and maintain an atmosphere of cooperation among and between shifts, tool room, quality control, and management to facilitate production goals.
- Must allow time studies and mold technician processes videotaping. Other duties as required by supervisor.
- May be required to attend industry related trade shows and/or formal training.
- Required to sit or stand and move about the facility and do so for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl, twist and squat numerous times daily.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry 0 to 85 lbs daily, must be able to lift between 85 to 100 lbs. 1-2 times each day. Occasional lifting of 100 lbs. required.
Must be able to lift above shoulders 0 to 20 lbs. frequently, 20-50 lbs occasionally, and over 50 lbs infrequently.
Equal Opportunity Employer
less than 25%
Years of Experience:
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Electrical, Equipment Operator, Machinist, Industrial, QC, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality
ATK - 21 months ago
Space is not the final frontier for Alliant Techsystems (ATK), as long as its aerospace/defense offerings are paving new paths. Through four...