Lead Retail Consultant
Sells company products and services to walk-in customers in retail outlets. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Guides customer through the purchasing decision and activations process, and educates the customer on their new purchase. May develop new customer prospects or referrals, and builds customer relationships to drive sales. Acts as a Lead to Retail Consultants regarding processes and guidelines. May be assigned to train new hires. Has key holder responsibilities. May be manager on duty if no manager is on site. Sets the standard for driving personal and team sales performance. Supports the store leadership and is actively engaged in rolling out new programs and processes.
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of Retail Sales and/or related experience interacting face-to-face with customers
As a sales employee, you are Sprint. You are the face of the company, on the front lines serving millions of customers. Sprint business and retail sales employees are wireless and mobility experts who match our product and service solutions to our customers' needs.
As a Retail Consultant you will
- Gain experience while working with advanced technologies in media entertainment, voice and data.
- Start a career that leads to a diversity of opportunities available with Sprint
- Receive a competitive compensation (hourly base pay plus commissions) and benefits package
- Get your hands on the latest handset devices through our Employee Phone Programs and Discounts
Our Retail positions offer you a great opportunity for career success and professional development. Each opportunity is a building block for a successful future with Sprint.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
FLMSHF - Miami Shores, FL (Store #1790
9400 NE 2ND AVE
Sprint - 23 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...