:: Participates in direct and indirect patient care
activities in accordance with the patient’s written plan
of care. A person who performs general clerical duties
and assists with implementation of the care of a group
of Acute Care Patients. This person participates in the
accomplishment of care as directed by the attending
physician and RN in collaboration with other health team
members, in accordance with the philosophy and policies
of ProMedica Bay Park Hospital and the Nursing Services
Department. Actively participates in the creation of an
environment that fosters patient, family, physician and
employee satisfaction. Ensures decisions made are based
on Family Centered Care philosophy.
and respond to inquiries: requires effective
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Three to five years’ experience preferred.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Must be able to move about and between workstations.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from
handling of: continuous standing, walking, bending,
- Must be able to lift medium materials, Non-material
stooping and reaching; frequent pushing, pulling and
squatting. Occasional sitting, stairs and kneeling.
ProMedica - 13 months ago
Established in 1986, ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven...