A privately held Logistics/Transportation/Real Estate company seeks an Asst/Controller/Controller for its divisions,
with potential for future growth for the right candidate.
responsible for the division.
- Weekly forecast and help CFO with financial/coast analysis etc.
- Develop KPI's and other financial/operational measurements, ratio's etc.
- Help with month-end closing, responsible for financial statements and all reporting - eventually become
- Interact and communicate with Operations Managers and help with Financial/cost analysis and decision
- Working with other Controllers of various Divisions and possibly act as back-up.
- Future responsibilities/involvement include various insurance programs, being part of the Executive
- Preferably a CPA, with a B.S. in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position in private industry
- Good organizations and communication skills and willingness to learn
- Must have experience with Work and Excel. Power Point and Access knowledge helpful, but not
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to 323-981-8155.
Dart was founded in 1938 by Rod Dedeaux, after a highly successful academic and athletic career at the University of Southern California....