Wiese USA , your local Caterpillar Dealer, is celebrating 65 years of success delivering unmatched service and satisfaction to customers through the development of authentic relationships to our customers now reaching across seven states throughout the Midwest and Mid-South. We are currently seeking an exceptionally organized, self-motivated and highly qualified BRANCH MANAGER for our Little Rock, AR facility. As we grow, we are looking for new Team Members who will embrace our culture, vision and values and commit to being the best in all areas of our business.
As a Branch Manager for Wiese, you are the driver of material handling sales and operations for one of the nation's largest and oldest Caterpillar Lift Truck Dealers. You manage all aspects of our business at the branch level and implement Wiese's strategic plan to achieve specific goals of profitability and growth. You lead by example, promoting our Wiese vision, values and culture while supporting all that has made Wiese a leader in the material handling equipment and service industry.
A Wiese Branch Manager knows the market and anticipates the needs of current and prospective customers. The successful candidate will lead a service and parts staff to its highest revenue potential while working as a partner with our sales and rental teams. As a branch manager, you will act as both a mentor and teacher, hiring and developing a staff to bring out your team's very best performance. Success will be measured by your team's ability to achieve strategic business goals.
We are committed to the development of all team members through training and we offer a competitive salary and benefits compensation package including vehicle, commission, profit-sharing, and retirement plans. If you meet the requirements below and are ready to join the best team you'll ever find, please send your resume to email@example.com
Ideal candidate must have proven ability to:
Lift truck or related equipment exposure/knowledge is preferred as well as a college degree and 3-5 years of management experience.
- Develop a team through visionary leadership
- Strengthen existing customer relationships and create new ones
- Exceed high quality and productivity standards
- Generate new business through local community involvement
- Communicate flawlessly with others
- Organize, plan and prioritize job duties
- Process analytical and technical information
- Problem solve and think strategically
- Manage large and small-scale projects and change
- Understand process improvement
- Manage, motivate and develop people
- Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
Wiese USA - HR
1435 Woodson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63132