At Pacific Dental Services ® . . . The quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.
Under the direction of the Director, Professional Recruiting, the Professional Recruiter acts as a strategic business partner to Regional Leadership and Support on General Practitioner Dentist (GP) Recruiting related needs. Professional Recruiter will work and support Regional Partners, Regional Directors, Regional Managers, and Owner Dentists in order to fulfill their GP Dentist vacancies for assigned Region Units. Proactively engages the Leadership teams to establish a common understanding of GP Dentist Recruiting processes, outcomes and service standards. Serve as a consultant/SME with Leadership in the development of effective recruiting strategies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Oversees the GP Dentist recruiting process for assigned region(s).
- Manages the applicant lifecycle from the sourcing of candidates through the application and interviewing process (may include offer letter process).
- Is accountable for the effective implementation of GP Dentist Recruiting processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, ADA, HIPPA and other legal requirements.
- Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leadership and managers in the effective projections for staffing/personnel needs.
- Utilizes metrics analysis to show turnover, retention, etc., as assigned by management.
- Provides oversight where appropriate to ensure compliance with established practices.
- Participates in dental school vendor fairs, dental school lunch and learns, state and national dental conventions and shows, and other events (this includes overnight travel when needed: up to 15% travel may be required).
- Consults with hiring managers to understand dentist requirements and functions in the office in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
- Generates a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
- Generates leads via web, research lists, referrals, vendor fairs, lunch and learns, conventions and databases.
- Manages the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned regions, including applicant flow, EEO data, etc.
- Promotes and supports the core values of PDS.
- Identifies and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing GP Dentist Recruiting processes and procedures.
- Conducts exit interviews on Dentists that are leaving the organization in order to identify trends and issues in assigned region(s).
- Acts as a Liaison between Field Operations and Professional Recruiting/Professional Partnerships, and works with Department Heads to implement new procedures and best practices at the field level with concurrent accountability.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies. Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
· Bachelors Degree with a Business or HR emphasis.
· A total of at least 5 years of related high level recruiting work experience.
· Experience in JobScience ATS, or similar.
· Experience in dentist, physician, accounting, engineer, attorney, or executive recruiting.
· Experience in the healthcare industry (dental experience a plus).
· Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools.
Pacific Dental Services - 18 months ago
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Live. They’re all at PDS.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services believes...