Position Summary :|
In this exciting position, you will manage all phases of assigned product development projects and ensure these project objectives are met within the established time and cost parameters. As a part of the Engineering department you will have the opportunity to interface with cross- functional teams in order to execute project schedules. In this role you will also:
Essential Functions and Duties :
Position Requirements :
- Develop, define and execute project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. Determine necessary development procedures, staffing requirements and other resources required.
- Establish detailed work plans and identify staffing for each phase of the project
- Work with project staff to outline schedules and assign duties and goals; run regular project update meetings with internal/external team
- Monitor the product, program or system from initiation through delivery. Interface with external customers or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manage the day to day project functions to the project schedule and resolve roadblocks to project completion and escalates unresolved issues to appropriate managers
- Track and manage expenses to budget; identifies and mitigates risks
We’re looking for a self-starting professional who thrives on problem solving and finds the unknown a challenge that must be met!
- BA and 3+ years related work experience in a similar product environment
- Knowledge of company products, functions, markets and services. Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office and Outlook software applications. Must be proficient with Microsoft Project and a collaboration tool like SharePoint or Twiki.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and integrate with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Digi International - 18 months ago