Assist the Career Services department with daily operations of office. Serve as front line customer service representative to all customers including employers, students, faculty, staff and community members.
DUTIES OF POSITION:
1. Serve as front line customer service representative; responsible for answering phones, greeting clients and customers, and responding to email requests.
2. Assist office staff with management of social media sites and online job database.
3. Provide assistance to employers looking to post jobs and internships with COD.
4. Assist with data entry to databases using excel, Microsoft Access or other utilized software.
5. Assist Administrative Assistant with making, scheduling and confirming appointments.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Received by Employee:
Career Services Manager
Exercised by Employee:
THIS IS A STUDENT JOB.
High school degree or equivalent.
Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester or 1 credit hour for Summer semester.
Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
If a first semester student, GPA requirement is waived.
Ability to communicate effectively with all customers and clients.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must be detail oriented, be able to work independently and efficiently.
Must be able to multitask and be flexible.
Comfort working with a diverse pool of customers.
Ability to problem solve.
Experience answering phones and providing customer service.
Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel and social media.
EQUIPMENT AND/OR MACHINES USED:
Computer, Telephone, Fax, Photocopy machine and other office equipment.
Busy office environment. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and assist with setting up tables and chairs for college events when needed.
Test - Not required
Filing Test - Not required
Physical - Not required
- Not required
College of DuPage - 6 months ago
A a consulting practice focusing on working with colleges', organizations', and individuals' utilization of quantitative and qualitativ...