- Work on a small, elite team to build and maintain the Silver Tail applications
- Research and assimilate new technologies Work with the team to constantly improve quality
- Work within the Agile software development process with one week sprint intervals
- Think independently and creatively to fill needs as they are identified.
- Candidate will be a supportive team member as well as work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- Intelligent and creative
- Embrace new ideas (yours or from others)
- Expert in C++ and Java and at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
- At least 10 years experience as a software engineer
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills with real world application experience
- Strong network programming skills
- Multi-threaded and distributed application programming experience
- Strong UNIX (preferably LINUX) experience with underlying knowledge of Operating System architecture
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
EMC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EMC Corporation (EMC) and its subsidiaries develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry's range of information...