Strategic Sector Pricing Manager
Develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics. Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis. Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction. Partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements. Projects impact of pricing changes, individual promotions and rebate programs on revenue. Creates/administers pricing databases and coordinates implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering
- 4+ years of experience evaluating competitive offerings (product, price, value proposition, etc)
- 4+ years of experience in pricing, including experience in:
+ Value-based pricing models
+ Implementing pricing systems
+ Pricing vs. ARM
+ Delivering pricing strategies
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong analytic ability and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for understanding Intel's products and customers' applications in order to create value-based pricing strategies.
- Creative approach to solving difficult problems.
- Excellent time management skills and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Track record in coordinating across multiple Divisions and stakeholders to solve problems and make decisions which carry a broad and visible impact
- Experience in a foreign geography a plus
May 6, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel is known for its success in the PC and Server markets. However, did you know that a large, and rapidly growing, part of Intel's revenue is coming from embedded markets? Intel's Intelligent Systems Group (ISG) contributes $2B to Intel's revenue. Currently, ISG is also the most successful of four divisions identified as "growth pillars" for the company.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...