Provide administrative support to assigned lending officer(s) through processing of loan files, and serve as primary contact for customers.
General supervision from the Manager, Commercial Administration or Manager, Commercial Banking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide general administrative support to commercial lenders.
2. Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and requests.
3. Prepare, develop and review commercial loan files in process.
4. Schedule closing meetings coordinating with customers and lender.
5. Originate communication sheet and forward loan file to Commercial Documentation Specialist to prepare closing documents.
6. Review and complete loan closing package, includes:
a. Prepare required non Laser Pro documents
b. Prepare funding items (checks and/or wire information)
c. Forward closing documents to closing agent or lender.
7. Review signed documents to ensure completeness and accuracy, includes:
a. Obtain or correct missing or inaccurate documents.
b. Complete checklist, communication sheet and funding documents to place with file
c. Forward completed packet to Loan Operations
8. Prepare memos, letters, or notices as requested by the lending officer.
9. Provide ongoing customer relationship and file maintenance.
Successful candidate will possess an Associate’s degree in business or equivalent experience. Over one (1) through three (3) years of banking, commercial, lending or related experience.
In addition to the list above, it is understood that all positions within the Corporation require individuals who possess a pleasant and friendly personality, project sensitivity towards customers and fellow employees, and maintain a neat and clean professional appearance. Further, all employees will have access to confidential, sensitive and/or non-public customer information and it is expected that each employee will have the ability to ensure their work locations and activities comply with the Information Security Policy.