A high-growth, low-cost leader in natural gas production, Encana is reshaping North America's energy portfolio by providing a clean, affordable, abundant resource for future generations. Our four natural gas key resource plays in the USA Division – Haynesville, Jonah, Piceance and Texas – are long-life formations where we apply our resource play hub strategy to maximize production and generate value that was previously unrecognized.
As a leader in North American natural gas production, we're looking for a Production Coordinator with an
uncompromising commitment to excellence and process improvement. Our desire is to hire people who consistently demonstrate integrity, embrace change, make sound business recommendations, naturally assume leadership, and strengthen any team they join.
We are seeking an experienced Production Coordinator with a proven track record of accomplishments to support our assets in Michigan. This position will be based in Kalkaska, Michigan.
You will have the opportunity to work in a true team environment and make a significant impact on high-profile projects. Further, you will gain experience with a company that is a challenging and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with a variety of career-growth opportunities and programs that recognize and reward demonstrated results.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the overall management of the production operations within an assigned territory; serve as the key resource by providing both strategic and tactical troubleshooting assistance and on-site supervision during problematic operations; ensure on-going and consistent application of Encana safetypractices from field operations crew
- Responsible for the day to day coordination of field operations of Lease Operators and monitoring overall production performance and coordinating other activities as necessary to achieve target production volumes
- Provide leadership and be a champion of Encana’s safety practices. Ensure that all Field Operators have a thorough understanding and are committed to our safety expectations
- Oversee field construction activities, artificial lift enhancements, and implementation of production optimization projects
- Lead and coordinate the daily activities of Lease operators and oversee daily operations of office staff
- Effectively lead and mentor field operators such that an understanding of performance management and performance measurement is in place
- Proactively establish relationships with surface landowners, service companies, and local officials to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
Encana is an EEO/AA employer.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a field operating background
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a lead operator
- A strong history of conducting safe and environmentally conscious operations with a thorough knowledge of regulatory, State, and Federal regulations
- Down hole experience and knowledge required
- Strong EH&S experience/background; must be able to demonstrate leadership competencies with respect to EH&S in multiple field operations
- Effective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, invoicing & accounting systems
- Ability to satisfy Department of Justice requirements with or without assistance from Encana
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred
Encana - 12 months ago
Encana Oil & Gas (USA) is a south of the border chip off the block of a Canadian energy giant. The company is an exploration and...