The Banquet Houseperson in responsible for the set up, refresh, tear down and maintenance of all meeting space.
- High school graduated.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Bilingual (Spanish and at least basic English knowledge).
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 6:31:55 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 17 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...