GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Assist in the development of the CRM protocols and infrastructure that will serve as a liaison between Parallon Business Performance Group and its clients.
- SVP Corporate Operations and Client Relations
OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- AVP Client Relationship Management
- This position will be responsible for promoting Parallon Business Solutions as a service organization and continuously help identify and satisfy the needs of its clients.
- Initially, assist the SVP with development of protocols, best practices, communication materials, CRM tool design and other CRM unit startup activities
- Manage a team of CRM representatives among various Business Performance Group entities
- Serve as the internal executive level liaison for clients, responding to their needs and supporting the service contract terms and SLA requirements
- Coordinate activities across facilities to ensure standardization and best practices
- Work with Implementation team to ensure client's needs are met
- Conduct/participate in regular Corporate level Client MOR's
- Explain/interpret data and results in key performance areas
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- As needed, provide assistance to the SVP Corporate Operations and Client Relations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Communication - communicates professionally, clearly and concisely
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Project management - administers using tools and processes to identify and communicate project goals, schedules, responsibilities, progress and performance
- Teambuilding - demonstrates ability to foster and perform in a team-building environment
- B.S. in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in financial, operational and system processes related to Healthcare A/R Management.
- SSC or Revenue Cycle experience preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
Capital Regional Medical Center - 13 months ago