The Globe Gazette is seeking a FT web designer/administrator to join our online team. This position serves as the web designer and web server administrator for the Globe Gazette web sites and related news & advertising sites. This position serves as the web designer and web server administrator for the Globe Gazette web sites and related news & advertising sites.
We offer competitive compensation and time off benefits. There are additional benefits available after meeting eligibility requirements, including 401(k). Advancement opportunities for top performers.
The Globe Gazette is a Drug-Free Employer. The Globe Gazette (www.globegazette.com) and Lee Enterprises, Inc. (www.lee.net) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Qualified Applicant requirements:
- Daily website inspection & monitoring
- Contribute to site design, functionally & architecture
- 1-2 yrs web design exp. w/strong understanding of web based technologies, working knowledge of HTML,authoring & debugging, CSS, graphic design, photoshop, flash, CMS systems and/or similar programs
- Java Script, PHP, MySQL Exp
- Copy writing skills
- Professionalism, courtesy & respect to our clients, vendors, co-workers
- Maintain positive & constructive attitude while being a team player
- Self- starter, multi-tasking ability and highly motivated
- A passion for the communication possibilities provided by the internet
- Ability to develop new multimedia & web based products
Feb 18, 2013, 11:45:22 AM
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily...