Required Knowledge and Skills:
EDUCATION: College degree (Accounting, Finance or Business preferred) or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: Working knowledge of financial services industry
SKILLS: Knowledge of or ability to learn quickly multiple systems and/or software programs:
Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet (MS Internet Explorer)
Pershing Mainframe and NetExchange360
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong mathematical aptitude
Must be focused, flexible and have the ability to work in a team environment
Associate work schedule:
External Job Description:
Responsible for support of operations for client reporting needs with timely and accurate reports; gathering and maintaining accurate and current investment records for both internal and external customers. Position supports manager’s goals of successfully growing the investment management and performance reporting business.
Title of supervisor to this position:
Titles of those reporting directly to this position: None
• Daily custodian download and reconciliation, maintaining of portfolios and groups, and execution of security reorganizations.
• Reconcile daily trades inputted compared to Broker/Dealer executed trades, report exceptions.
• Assist with the day-to-day operations of Private Client accounts.
• Process new accounts – averaging five per month. Assemble forms, deliver to Broker/Dealer, load onto Axys system, reconcile assets received for transferred securities - determine cost and purchase date.
• Report on client cash needs for client distributions and billing, compared to account balances to assure cash availability.
• Process quarterly client reports for Private Clients, Stars, Galaxy and Constellation programs.
• Process client billing statements. Deliver management fees report to custodian for posting to client accounts.
• Provide representative compensation reports to Broker/Dealer quarterly and ongoing.
• Researching and resolving questions related to compensation.
• Setup and maintain custom benchmarks for portfolios.
• Maintain rep groups and scripts for rep internet access via Producer Workbench.
• Maintain Private Clients files and imaging system.
• Process accounts payable for Wealth Management Services Group.
• Maintenance and reporting with Salesforce (Contact Management System).
• Perform backup duties as need for the Senior Operations Specialist and other Operations staff.
• Must be able to work some overtime when business needs warrant.
Ameritas - 2 years ago