Immediate need for a business analyst, contract to hire opportunity
1. Supervises and monitors team work products for compliance with adopted corporate and government quality standards in a timely manner consistent with established deliverable dates.
2. Leads requirements analysis and verification through peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
3. Works with team leads and team to define the vision and scope and assists in planning through requirements development and analysis.
4. Oversees requirements prioritization and estimation of levels of effort, risk and cost of implementation.
5. Collaborates with team and other team leads to establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process.
6. Manages changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
7. Responsible for requirements elicitation for customer implementations using meetings, workshops, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
8. Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs and distinguishes solutions ideas from requirements.
9. Responsible for documentation and reporting of requirements.
10. Manages requirements traceability information and works with managers to track requirements status throughout the project.
11. Ability to balance technical and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts.
12. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees along with working with external clients.
13. Strong writing, analytical and problem solving capabilities.
14. Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
The candidate must work with a variety of customers including the federal government and large corporations in order to successfully complete all tasks.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, information systems or related field; generally eight years of relevant career experience with optional experience in the healthcare industry
Computer literacy skills using Word, Excel, Microsoft Projects, Power Point, Internet and Access; typing speed of at least 65 words per minute and the ability to navigate various CMS-approved databases.
Computer programming skills that exhibit knowledge of object orient languages and web technologies.
Database skills that exhibit knowledge using different query languages to include Microsoft Access.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
BS Degree & Healthcare industry experience
MS Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
Programming in object oriented languages and web technologies
AppleOne Corporate - 2 years ago
Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has grown to...